Latest study shows videos very effective
This MediaSilo article pulls together several sources of research that show that the use of video content in marketing, sales, and support significantly improves performance. To quote the article:
- Videos Increase a Viewer’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
- An Introductory Company Email That Includes A Video Receives An Increased Click-Through Rate of 96%
- 50% Of Users Watch Business-Related Videos On YouTube Once A Week
- 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20% Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
- 60% of Viewer Will Stop Watching By the 2 Minute Mark
This supports our ongoing effort to develop and provide you with the most effective marketing results, and that often means looking at video. Luckily product costs continues to drop and turn around time reduced which give more opportunity to experiment in the marketplace. Through A/B testing of content, the message can be honed and optimized for maximum ROI.